This week has been really hot. I mean really. We live in a brick oven. It stays hot even after the world has cooled off. We just got an A/C unit but I dont keep it on all the time to conserve energy. So the other night we had dinner on the roof. It turned into a date. We talked, laughed and enjoyed the sunset.
My Pookey has done so much for me this week. I'm going to Baltimore again this year to help sell fireworks and babysit my favorite new cousin, Natali. Greg has insisted that I get a new laptop battery so that i could enjoy my Dell as a laptop instead of the desktop the dead battery has restricted me to. I also broke my 2GB SD USB and he said that I HAVE to get a 4GB SD USB to replace it. We really probably shouldn't be spending the money on the technology but Greg said I deserve it and that it's important since we use it all the time.
I'm going to be selling a lot of stuff on Craigslist this month to make up for it though to subside my guilty conscience.
Also this week Greg and I are planning on starting a new hobby. We are going to buy 2 acoustic guitars and learn to play them, its going to be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment